- Free Classes
- Class 101 Rods & Reels
- Class 1012 Fishing With Kids
- Class 1013 Trout Economy
- Class 1015 Fish Hook Removal
- Class 102 What to Take
- Class 1025 Types of Trout Streams
- Class 103 Bait & Lures
- Class 123 Artificial Lures
- Class 104 Basic Knots
- Class 105 Catching Trout
- Class 1051 Catch and Release
- Class 1052 Double Team
- Class 106 Handling Trout
- Class 107 Beginning Fly Fishing
- Class 301 Introduction to Mayflies
- Class 302 Fly Tying for Trout
- Class 3021 Matching the Hatch
- Class 3022 Fly Tying Dry Flies
- Class 3023 Fly Tying Nymphs
- Class 3024 Fly Tying Streamers
- Class 303 Nymphing
- Class 3031 Fishing with Midges
- Class 3033 High Sticking
- Class 3035 Czech Nymphing
- Class 313 Catch Big Trout
- Class 347 Trout Prospects
- Class 357 Trout Streams
- Class 367 Trout Springs
- Class 3677 Trout Habitat
- Graduate Level
- Class 401 Improve Your Trout Photos
- Class 402 Furled Leaders Intro.
- Class 403 Strike Indicators
- Class 406 Color Vision in Trout Eyes
- Class 412 Protecting Trout Waters
- Class 413 How to Make a Trout Video
- Class 422 Exploring Casting Methods
- Class 427 Good vs. Poor Trout Streams
- Class 4221 Casting Upstream in Large Rivers
- Class 4271 Fishing Fertile and Infertile Streams
- Top 5 Tips
- Planning for a Trip
- Top 5 Tips While Fishing.
- Top 5 Trout Lures
- Top 5 Miscellaneous Tips
- About Us
- Customer Service
- New Students
- Alumni Corner
- Faculty & Staff
- Contact Us
My son Steve and I started this web site in 2008 for fun and as a way to promote fly fishing. It has been a lot of fun but we have learned that it is not “free”! We have monthly expenses and we hope that by selling some select products, we may be able to carry our overhead allowing us to continue with the site.
When we saw the “Perfect Fly” line of flies and noticed how accurate and delicate they were, we realized that they would be of great interest to our readers, so we are happy to present them for sale on our web site. We have hundreds of new flies that imitate the specific foods that trout eat. Keep in mind that trout are not fooled by your expensive fly rod, fly reel or your fly line, but they are fooled by the fly. The more your fly looks and acts like what the trout are eating at that particular time, the better your chances of success. So don't rely on a generic fly, just take a look at the flies offered in our Fly Department.
The Instructional DVDs that we feature are selected from 100’s or 1000’s that are available on the internet. These videos teach all aspects of fly-fishing from its very basics to its most advanced levels. They were designed to bring anglers a greater knowledge of trout as well as the insects and the other food that they survive on. Unlike most fly-fishing DVD or videos, this series promotes the “sport of fly fishing”, not a particular manufacturer, product, or service.
These DVDs are by the world famous James Marsh assisted by his wife Angie. For over two decades he has made his sole profession producing fishing and other instructional outdoor videos. Please check out our DVD Department and we believe that you will be pleased that you did.
Afraid of wasting money or being foolish? You can not lose!
With each order over $25 received during this sale, we will send you a free gift, and some gifts are worth $59.99 retail! Upon opening your order, if you are not completely satisfied, just return the order telling us why you do not like it and we will refund your money. You keep the expensive gift! Click here to see the exciting details of this offer.