- Free Classes
- Class 101 Rods & Reels
- Class 1012 Fishing With Kids
- Class 1013 Trout Economy
- Class 1015 Fish Hook Removal
- Class 102 What to Take
- Class 1025 Types of Trout Streams
- Class 103 Bait & Lures
- Class 123 Artificial Lures
- Class 104 Basic Knots
- Class 105 Catching Trout
- Class 1051 Catch and Release
- Class 1052 Double Team
- Class 106 Handling Trout
- Class 107 Beginning Fly Fishing
- Class 301 Introduction to Mayflies
- Class 302 Fly Tying for Trout
- Class 3021 Matching the Hatch
- Class 3022 Fly Tying Dry Flies
- Class 3023 Fly Tying Nymphs
- Class 3024 Fly Tying Streamers
- Class 303 Nymphing
- Class 3031 Fishing with Midges
- Class 3033 High Sticking
- Class 3035 Czech Nymphing
- Class 313 Catch Big Trout
- Class 347 Trout Prospects
- Class 357 Trout Streams
- Class 367 Trout Springs
- Class 3677 Trout Habitat
- Graduate Level
- Class 401 Improve Your Trout Photos
- Class 402 Furled Leaders Intro.
- Class 403 Strike Indicators
- Class 406 Color Vision in Trout Eyes
- Class 412 Protecting Trout Waters
- Class 413 How to Make a Trout Video
- Class 422 Exploring Casting Methods
- Class 427 Good vs. Poor Trout Streams
- Class 4221 Casting Upstream in Large Rivers
- Class 4271 Fishing Fertile and Infertile Streams
- Top 5 Tips
- Planning for a Trip
- Top 5 Tips While Fishing.
- Top 5 Trout Lures
- Top 5 Miscellaneous Tips
- About Us
- Customer Service
- New Students
- Alumni Corner
- Faculty & Staff
- Contact Us
Camp Cookery This book is by Horace Kephart and gives some very important insight into dressing and cooking wild game. It also has some recipes that may have been forgotten over time.
Our Southern Highlands This book written by Horace Kephart is about the mountains where he made his home. It is written in the old timey venacular. A real fun book to read.
Handcraftying Bamboo Fly Rods This book is esential for anyone who is interested in bamboo fly rods and how to create one yourself.
Dry Fly Fishing This fly fishing field guide, written by Tom Rosenbauer, gives information on dry fly casting, strategies, fly selection, and presentation of dry flies.
The Orvis Guide to Prospecting for Trout. This is the book you need when fly fishing for trout when there is no specific hatch. Learn how trout live and feed and how to make them strike.
The Orvis Fly Fishing Guide, by Tom Rosenbauer. Now for the first time in full color, The Orvis Fly-Fishing Guide appears in a completely revised and updated edition that solidifies its place as the flagship title of the Orvis books. A best-selling, fully illustrated, and comprehensive book, this large-format volume has been required reading for every angler for the past two decades.
Fly Casting Accuracy The Lyons Press, 1997, 96 pages by Jane Wuff a legend in fly fishing.
Essential Trout Flies By Dave Hughes How to tie the 31 most effective trout patterns and selected variations-more than 200 recipes in all. Step-by-step color photos and fishing notes "Essential Trout Flies" will help you assemble, in just two fly boxes, the flies you need to catch trout anywhere.
Successful Fly Fishing Strategies Directed by Jeffrey Pill As a Producer/Director/Writer Jeffrey Pill has been a Senior Producer of 20/20. This is one of the best "how to" fishing videos I've ever seen. With that said, they spend time on blue ribbon locations that for the most part are devoid of other anglers. Almost anyone will catch fish at those locations. More
General Trout Fishing Information This is a website listing a collection of several good books about trout fishing.
MidCurrent is a web site that is independent and is provides fly fishing tips, fly fishing gear advice, videos, interviews, and the best in fly fishing writing.
Beginners Net Guide To Flyfishing is a web site that has written several "how to" articles about fly fishing. It is an excellent compliment to TroutU.