- Free Classes
- Class 101 Rods & Reels
- Class 1012 Fishing With Kids
- Class 1013 Trout Economy
- Class 1015 Fish Hook Removal
- Class 102 What to Take
- Class 1025 Types of Trout Streams
- Class 103 Bait & Lures
- Class 123 Artificial Lures
- Class 104 Basic Knots
- Class 105 Catching Trout
- Class 1051 Catch and Release
- Class 1052 Double Team
- Class 106 Handling Trout
- Class 107 Beginning Fly Fishing
- Class 301 Introduction to Mayflies
- Class 302 Fly Tying for Trout
- Class 3021 Matching the Hatch
- Class 3022 Fly Tying Dry Flies
- Class 3023 Fly Tying Nymphs
- Class 3024 Fly Tying Streamers
- Class 303 Nymphing
- Class 3031 Fishing with Midges
- Class 3033 High Sticking
- Class 3035 Czech Nymphing
- Class 313 Catch Big Trout
- Class 347 Trout Prospects
- Class 357 Trout Streams
- Class 367 Trout Springs
- Class 3677 Trout Habitat
- Graduate Level
- Class 401 Improve Your Trout Photos
- Class 402 Furled Leaders Intro.
- Class 403 Strike Indicators
- Class 406 Color Vision in Trout Eyes
- Class 412 Protecting Trout Waters
- Class 413 How to Make a Trout Video
- Class 422 Exploring Casting Methods
- Class 427 Good vs. Poor Trout Streams
- Class 4221 Casting Upstream in Large Rivers
- Class 4271 Fishing Fertile and Infertile Streams
- Top 5 Tips
- Planning for a Trip
- Top 5 Tips While Fishing.
- Top 5 Trout Lures
- Top 5 Miscellaneous Tips
- About Us
- Customer Service
- New Students
- Alumni Corner
- Faculty & Staff
- Contact Us
|Class Code||Course Content|
Getting Started Fly Fishing For Trout
Beginning fly fishing for trout can be a daunting...
How to Remove a Fish Hook
The diagram below demonstrates just how easy it...
Freestone Creeks Spring Creeks and Tailwaters
Basically there are three...
Catch and Release Procedures
First why practice Catch and Release? We have the ability to...
Fishing With Kids
Fishing with kids can be a rewarding long term pursuit, for you and the kids...
Trout Fishing on an Economy Basis.
Trout fishing can be as economical or as expensive as...
Trout Fishing with Artificial Lures
There have been a number of studies by Field & Stream as...
Trout Fishing with the Double Team Approach
We, Steve and Jerry,have ...
Handling Rainbow Brook Brown Trout
Locating, Catching and Landing Trout
Generally, it is advisable to walk and cast...
Basic Knots for Fishing lines and Fly Lines
Tying basic knots: A handful of knots...
Bait Lures spinners plugs and Flies for Trout & All Fish
Items for trout fishing and hiking Class 102
What to Take – This depends...
Rods and Reels
Cane Poles: This is a simple pole made from bamboo canes, and fished...