- Free Classes
- Class 101 Rods & Reels
- Class 1012 Fishing With Kids
- Class 1013 Trout Economy
- Class 1015 Fish Hook Removal
- Class 102 What to Take
- Class 1025 Types of Trout Streams
- Class 103 Bait & Lures
- Class 123 Artificial Lures
- Class 104 Basic Knots
- Class 105 Catching Trout
- Class 1051 Catch and Release
- Class 1052 Double Team
- Class 106 Handling Trout
- Class 107 Beginning Fly Fishing
- Class 301 Introduction to Mayflies
- Class 302 Fly Tying for Trout
- Class 3021 Matching the Hatch
- Class 3022 Fly Tying Dry Flies
- Class 3023 Fly Tying Nymphs
- Class 3024 Fly Tying Streamers
- Class 303 Nymphing
- Class 3031 Fishing with Midges
- Class 3033 High Sticking
- Class 3035 Czech Nymphing
- Class 313 Catch Big Trout
- Class 347 Trout Prospects
- Class 357 Trout Streams
- Class 367 Trout Springs
- Class 3677 Trout Habitat
- Graduate Level
- Class 401 Improve Your Trout Photos
- Class 402 Furled Leaders Intro.
- Class 403 Strike Indicators
- Class 406 Color Vision in Trout Eyes
- Class 412 Protecting Trout Waters
- Class 413 How to Make a Trout Video
- Class 422 Exploring Casting Methods
- Class 427 Good vs. Poor Trout Streams
- Class 4221 Casting Upstream in Large Rivers
- Class 4271 Fishing Fertile and Infertile Streams
- Top 5 Tips
- Planning for a Trip
- Top 5 Tips While Fishing.
- Top 5 Trout Lures
- Top 5 Miscellaneous Tips
- About Us
- Customer Service
- New Students
- Alumni Corner
- Faculty & Staff
- Contact Us
Want Free Flies?
Want Free Flies?
10/03/2012 - 23:10
We're giving away over $20 worth of Perfect Fly brand flies to one forum contributor each month. We want to increase the amount of great trout fishing information available on troutu.com, and we need your help. Got good questions, useful tips, information on a particular destination, new fly recipes, or even a great trout fishing anecdote? Share it all on our forum, and you just might get some of the best trout flies available! Here are some guidelines:
Please supply unique content – don't plagiarize or copy and paste from another source.
Please do not advertise products or services for personal gain – if you come across a good product or service, and want to ask others about it or comment on it – that's ok, but please don't use the forum to sell.
Do not be abusive or offensive – no profanity (including “omg”), sexual content, harassment, arguing online, racism, or sexism.
At the conclusion of the month, we will pick one winner to receive the flies, and contact them.