- Free Classes
- Class 101 Rods & Reels
- Class 1012 Fishing With Kids
- Class 1013 Trout Economy
- Class 1015 Fish Hook Removal
- Class 102 What to Take
- Class 1025 Types of Trout Streams
- Class 103 Bait & Lures
- Class 123 Artificial Lures
- Class 104 Basic Knots
- Class 105 Catching Trout
- Class 1051 Catch and Release
- Class 1052 Double Team
- Class 106 Handling Trout
- Class 107 Beginning Fly Fishing
- Class 201 Fly Rod/Reels
- Class 202 Fly Lines.
- Class 204 J Knot
- Class 205 Types of Casts.
- Class 2051 Weather Affects
- Class 2052 Winter Trout Fishing
- Class 2053 Mending The Fly Line
- Class 206 What Can Trout See
- Class 2061 How Trout Spawn
- Class 217 Fly Fishing Slingshotting Style
- Class 227 Cast Accuracy
- Class 237 Cast Mechanics
- Class 301 Introduction to Mayflies
- Class 302 Fly Tying for Trout
- Class 3021 Matching the Hatch
- Class 3022 Fly Tying Dry Flies
- Class 3023 Fly Tying Nymphs
- Class 3024 Fly Tying Streamers
- Class 303 Nymphing
- Class 3031 Fishing with Midges
- Class 3033 High Sticking
- Class 3035 Czech Nymphing
- Class 313 Catch Big Trout
- Class 3131 Night Fishing for Trout
- Class 347 Trout Prospects
- Class 357 Trout Streams
- Class 367 Trout Springs
- Class 3677 Trout Habitat
- Graduate Level
- Class 401 Improve Your Trout Photos
- Class 402 Furled Leaders Intro.
- Class 403 Strike Indicators
- Class 406 Color Vision in Trout Eyes
- Class 412 Protecting Trout Waters
- Class 413 How to Make a Trout Video
- Class 422 Exploring Casting Methods
- Class 427 Good vs. Poor Trout Streams
- Class 4221 Casting Upstream in Large Rivers
- Class 4271 Fishing Fertile and Infertile Streams
- Top 5 Tips
- Planning for a Trip
- Top 5 Tips While Fishing.
- Top 5 Trout Lures
- Top 5 Miscellaneous Tips
- About Us
- Customer Service
- New Visitors
- Contact Us
Recent Blog Posts
Big News: Troutu.com Has Moved To Troutprostore.com!
For a limited time, troutu.com will be directed to the new site. However, please update your links to the new troutprostore.com URL.
Fly Fishing Hatch Charts
Check out the most accurate fly fishing hatch charts around.
Why Perfect Flies?
Check out our Perfect Fly brand flies for the most realistic trout flies available!
New To Fly Fishing?
Check out our Beginning Fly Fishing Class for getting started fly fishing for trout!
Visit our friends at Southern Trout online magazine